Operations of the introduction
Last update: 2023-05-28
- install a PC or tablet at the cash register and at each station.
- log in to the shop control panel and keep the screen open at all times.
- ensure you are notified when orders are placed. (If you do not receive notifications, click here)
- as soon as the customer places an order, the order is logged in the control panel
- after the checkout, press the 'Check' button and the table information will be updated and ready to accept the next customer's order.
*The "Check" button must be pressed each time the order is closed at checkout.
Please ensure that the closing process is completed before the next customer submits an order at the same table.
In case of order mix-ups, please click here.
- About billing cycle
- What is yathar's commission rate?
- What is the difference of each 4 plan?
- Getting started with using Smart Order
- What is yathar Smart Order?
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please see the user forum or contact us.Contact